GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “Time and Cost Reduction in Clinical Trials- Outsourcing and IT to Optimize Patient Recruitment, Logistics, Data and Site Management”. The report provides in-depth analysis of the major factors which lead to time and cost efficient clinical trials. The report analyzes the importance of implementation of IT to get error-free data related to patient recruitment, patient responses, site management and logistics.
Browse All: GBI Research Market Research Reports
Clinical trials are one of the most important parts of the drug development process. The various aspects involved in clinical trials such as implementation of technology, efficient supply chain management, proper site selection, patient recruitment, database management and others are important.
At present the rate of new drug approvals is declining with every passing year. Biopharmaceutical companies are under huge pressure to reduce the time required for drug development. It is equally important to cut costs of drug development so that adequate revenue generation can be maintained by pharmaceutical companies. Patent expiration of major drugs is leading to a reduction in the revenue generated by pharmaceutical companies. Biopharmaceutical companies therefore need to consider new approaches which will lead to time and cost reduction in clinical trials without affecting the quality of the trials.
GBI Research finds that it is very important for the pharmaceutical industry to launch new drugs in the market in order to maintain revenue generation. Large sums of money are invested by pharmaceutical companies for the development of drugs. Revenue generated by pharmaceutical companies is dependent upon the patent period of the drug, and many drugs are facing the challenge of patent expiry.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes -
The scope of this report includes -
- Description of clinical trial phases.
- Analysis of the leading techniques which will lead to cost efficient conduction of clinical trials.
- Analyzes how the use of surrogate endpoints reduces the duration of clinical trials, leading to reduced study timelines.
- Analysis of the impact of IT solutions to reduce the cost of clinical trials.
- Description of the ways in which outsourcing helps in minimizing time and cost required for clinical trials.
- Analysis of efficient clinical trial site management so that completion of a trial is done on time.
- Detailed case studies to highlight the impact of IT and outsourcing on clinical trial cost reduction.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop strategy to implement IT for time and cost efficient patient recruitment, data and site management.
- Develop market knowledge about key companies to which outsourcing of clinical trials can be done. Key deals of CROs are discussed in detail.
- Develop strategies by identifying the key components which can lead to reduced study timelines.
- Ensure efficient clinical trial outcome by implementing CDISC standards.
- Develop effective business strategies related to clinical trials through the analytical insight gained from case studies.
- Ensure success of clinical trial management by analysis of adequate techniques.
- Time and Cost Reduction in Clinical Trials- Outsourcing and IT to Optimize Patient Recruitment, Logistics, Data and Site Management
- Opioids Market to 2017 – Steady Uptake of Oxycontin and High Incidence Of Diseases Such As Cancer And Arthritis to Drive the Market
- Power Market in Western Europe to 2020 – Government Policies Downplaying the Nuclear Energy Industry and Spurring the Growth of Renewable Energy
- Lifesciences IT – 2011 Yearbook
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Industry – 2011 Yearbook
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on:
7557 Rambler road,