GBI Research’s report, “Innovations in Protein Kinase Therapies – Significant Proportion of Protein Kinase Pipeline Contains Small Molecule Drugs That Target Oncology”, provides in-depth analysis of innovations in protein kinase therapies in the current pharmaceutical market.
Browse All: GBI Research Market Research Reports
The report analyzes the protein kinase pipelines of pharmaceutical companies by indication, and also according to the phase of clinical trial. This report includes protein kinase pipeline profiles of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies based on their pipeline. It gives you a robust idea on pipeline, innovations in various indications, new strategies employed for innovation, trends in combination drugs and protein kinase targets. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The current R&D product pipeline targeting protein kinases consists of a majority of the molecules in Phase II. Phase II contains 57% of the total moleculse, followed by Phase I, Phase III, Pre-clinical, and Discovery phases, accounting to 29%, 8%, 5%, and 1% respectively. Oncology has the highest number of pipeline drugs, accounting for 92% of total indications. The pipeline seems to be outsized when compared with the last few years, and it is growing strategically with increased focus on protein kinases. In particular, the oncology indication gained a lot of attention, and protein kinases with their specificity took a major stake in oncology pipeline molecules.
The scope of this report includes -
The scope of this report includes -
- Detailed classification of protein kinase pipeline molecules.
- Pipeline product analysis, category-wise and Phase-wise study.
- Profiles of the top 10 companies with key pipeline products, indication-wise and Phase-wise analysis.
- An overview of current innovative strategies in the protein kinase therapies development by pharmaceutical companies.
Reasons to buy
The report will aid business development and marketing executives in strategizing their product launches and help venture capitalists to identify promising small and medium sized enterprises. It will allow you to -
- Assess the strength of the protein kinase pipeline of current pharmaceutical companies.
- Understand the potential areas of application for protein kinase therapies.
- Identify key protein kinases in development based on the therapy.
- Identify the key players investing in protein kinase therapies.
- Optimize your R&D pipeline through identification and understanding of the key pipeline products of competitors.
- Develop effective strategies related to innovations in protein kinase therapies by identifying the new targets in development.
- Technology Transfer Strategies – A Guide to Maximizing Returns Within the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Lifestyle Disorders Market to 2016 – Limited Pipeline Products and Slow Progress in R&D are Major Concerns
- Generic Growth Strategies – Manufacturers to Increase Focus on Super Generics and Biosimilars to Drive Revenues
- Power Market in Africa to 2020 – Private Public Partnerships Will Improve Infrastructure to Serve Rural and Peri-Urban Communities
- Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2015 – Enhanced Oil Recovery Proving to be a Key Solution for Tapping Uncoventional Reservoirs and Depleting Oil Fields
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on:
7557 Rambler road,