Companies within the automotive industry are developing products and services to harness the opportunities presented by environmentally conscious consumers. Targeting and reaching these customers requires sophisticated intelligence that relates specifically to the automotive industry and includes breakdowns based on demographics, attitudes and behaviors.
Buy Now: Green consumer Attitudes Market
Browse All: Automotive Market Research
Features and benefits
- An examination of how environmentally conscious US consumers are, and how this translates into green behaviours.
- Detailed analysis of consumer perception about HEVs compared to conventional cars.
- The key drivers and barriers to HEV uptake amongst US consumers.
Public acceptance of hybrid/electric vehicles (HEVs) is high, but only among those with an income level of up to $100,000 per year.Total cost of ownership will prove to be a key driver or barrier for HEV uptake.The consumers most likely to consider buying an HEV are young middle-income earners with one or two household cars who show EV-compatible driving behavior.
Your key questions answered
- Obtain detailed demographic data of consumers who would consider buying a HEV.
- Obtain detailed demographic data of consumers who would pay a premium of over 5% for HEVs.
- Establish market penetration rates by 2011 and 2013.
Automotive: Belgium Industry Guide
Automotive: United Kingdom Industry Guide
Automotive: Spain Industry Guide
Automotive: Italy Industry Guide
Automotive: Germany Industry Guide
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
7557 Rambler road,