During 2009 to 2010, starch industry has witnessed some changes according to this report’s research. Affected by decreasing yield and increasing demand from downstream industry, starch feedstock price shows an increase in 2010 and supply is tighter than before.
Browse All: Market Research Reports
Buy Now: Starch Market
Buy Now: Starch Derivatives Market
In August 2010, China begins to run anti-subsidy investigation into EU’s potato-based starch, aiming to protect Chinese potato starch industry. With the improvement of life quality, more high-end modified starch is needed; waxy-based starch is a development trend for starch industry in the future. In 2010, some starch enterprises conduct integration by acquisition, extending business to downstream industry. Enterprise integration can capture more market share in the highly competitive starch industry nowadays, and enhance enterprises’ competiveness.In recent decades, Chinese starch industry has witnessed a fast development and great change. Generally, starch industry is influenced by feedstock supply and price fluctuation, government policy and global market situation. How do these factors influence Chinese starch industry? What changes will happen to Chinese starch industry in the future?
In this report, CCM will provide deep analysis on key events or big changes in recent two years.
- Cases of enterprises integration in starch industry
- Supply structure and price fluctuation of feedstock
- Anti-subsidy investigation into potato starch from EU
- Analysis on sustainable development of tapioca-based bio-fuel and tapioca starch
- Commercial production of waxy corn starch
- Genetically modified food policies
- New application of starch in papermaking
Through in-depth research, CCM attaches importance to the following aspects in the report:
- What events and big changes are happening in starch industry? What causes this situation?
- How do these events influence the starch industry?
- What is the future trend of these events and big changes? What will affect the future development of Chinese starch industry?
- China starch and starch product manufacturing industry, 2011
- Report 6:Frontiers in Carbohydrates Developments: Report 1; Research, Technologies; Selected Starch Derivatives and Hydrocolloids, January 2011
- Frontiers in Carbohydrates Developments: Report 1; Research, Technologies; Selected Starch Derivatives and Hydrocolloids, January 2011
- Global Modified Starch Derivatives Markets A strategic Review Aug. 2010
- Starch Medical Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Profiles of Key Starch Enterprises in China