Browse All: Market Research ReportsThe demand for biopolymer is highest in North America. The US is driving majority of the demand for biopolymers in the world. The North American demand by volume for biopolymers in 2009 was nearly 45% of the global biopolymer demand.
Buy Now: Starch Market
The packaging market is the oldest market for biopolymers. The biodegradability and the bio-based raw materials make it a perfect choice for packaging. It is estimated to hold a revenue share of 53.2% in 2009. However the other markets such as automotive, medical and electrical & electronics applications are also growing at a higher rate.
Scope The report provides in-depth analysis, market opportunities and challenges for manufacturers of biopolymers, worldwide. Its scope includes:
- Demand of biopolymers at global level and forecast to 2015.
- Demand of four major biopolymer types, namely, starch-based, PLA, PHA and soy-based polymers at global level and forecast to 2015.
- Demand of biopolymers and four major biopolymer types for all the major regions including North America, Europe and Asia.
- Detailed demand analysis of biopolymers and four major biopolymer types by key end use markets at global level. Major markets are packaging and automotive.
- Detailed demand analysis of biopolymers and four major biopolymer types by key end use applications at global level. Major applications are in films and foams.
- Competitive landscape of biopolymer industry and four major biopolymer types at global level. It includes major companies like NatureWorks, Plantic Technologies, Rodenburg Biopolymers B.V., PURAC Biomaterials and others.
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers and restraints at global level for the biopolymer industry and all four biopolymer types.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on biopolymer market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global biopolymer market.
- Understand the market positioning of biopolymer producers.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the global biopolymer market.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the global biopolymer market
- Global Modified Starch Derivatives Markets A strategic Review Aug. 2010
- Starch Medical Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Profiles of Key Starch Enterprises in China
- Chinese Starch Industry Hot Topics
- China starch and starch product manufacturing industry, 2011
- Report 6:Frontiers in Carbohydrates Developments: Report 1; Research, Technologies; Selected Starch Derivatives and Hydrocolloids, January 2011
- Frontiers in Carbohydrates Developments: Report 1; Research, Technologies; Selected Starch Derivatives and Hydrocolloids, January 2011