- Top level overview of the Italian construction industry
- Current, historic and forecast value and trends of the individual markets and categories supported by detailed description of individual markets in the industry.
- Details of top construction companies in Italy
- News analysis
Buy Now: Future of Construction in Italy
Browse All: World Market Intelligence Market Research Reports
This report is the result of WMI’s extensive market and company research covering the Italian construction Industry. It provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast construction industry values, at market and category level, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and a review of major news.
- Historical value of construction industry for 2006-10 and forecast figures for 2010-15
- Supporting text on individual markets and values for categories for 2006-10 and forecasts till 2015
- Profiles of top construction companies in Italy
- Important industry news
- Gain insight on the Italian construction industry with current, historic and forecast figures
- Gain insights into current, historic and forecast industry figures at individual market and category level
- Identify top construction industry players in Italy along with profiles of all those companies
- News summary
The construction industry in Italy declined at a CARC of -2.44% over the review period as a result of decline in housing demand amid difficulty accessing credit and reduced investment in public works. Furthermore, a damaging credit crisis led the construction industry to shrink in 2009 and 2010. However, with economic recovery the Italian construction industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.07% during the forecast period. Recovery in residential construction, infrastructure construction and commercial construction will be the main factors behind construction industry growth over the forecast period.
UK Foodservice Operators’ Industry Outlook Survey 2011–2012: Business Sentiments and Spending Priorities
Global Bricks and Blocks – Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
Global Wood Based Products – Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
7557 Rambler road,