Buy Now: Myelodysplastic Syndrome Therapeutics MarketGlobalData estimates that the global myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) market was valued at $652.6m in 2010 and forecasts it to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.2% to reach $1.5 billion by 2017. This growth forecast is primarily attributed to the currently approved drugs reaching their peak sales during the forecast period and secondarily due to a strong pipeline. The existing market is strong although with high unmet need. The market is represented by three approved drugs Vidaza (azacitidine), Dacogen (decitabine) and Revlimid (lenalidomide).
Browse All: GlobalData Market Research Reports
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the MDS therapeutics market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) MDS therapeutics market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for seven years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as HDCA (Histone deacetylase inhibitors) inhibitors, anti–CD33 mAb (monoclonal antibody) and VEGF (vascular endothelial growth receptor) inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries MDS therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Amgen Inc, Arno Therapeutics, Array Biopharma, Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc, Medac GmbH, Novartis AG, Onconova Therapeutics, Sanofi-Aventis, Synta Pharmaceuticals, S* BIO Pte, Telik Inc.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the MDS therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in Myelodysplastic Syndrome Therapeutics market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global MDS therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global MDS therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global MDS therapeutics market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Cancer Pain Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Renal Dialysis Equipment - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Interventional Neurology - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Hearing Aid Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
7557 Rambler road,