The Mobile Security market consists of mobile end-point devices and software solutions, which are designed or configured to provide security to the mobile devices. The mobile devices included in this market are cellular phones, PDAs and other smart handheld devices; usually connected with wireless network.
In the past, mobile devices were used for voice communications, with little to no mobile data communication activity. However, with the advancement in technology, many of the the mobile devices available in the market are equipped to support various data related activities such as e-mail access, video access, browsing, etc. Moreover, with the availability of such advanced mobile devices, the number of data communication based mobile applications and services are increasing in the market. Services such as M-commerce, where critical data transactions takes place, are gaining a wide acceptance.
With the increase in the usage of critical services, the security attacks on mobile devices by unauthorized users have also risen. The number of security threats, viruses, Trojans, malware etc., related to mobile devices has grown manifolds. In addition, security threats are becoming more aggressive by propagating through various channels such as Bluetooth and the Internet. With these developments, the adoption of security solutions to protect mobile devices from unauthorized access is gaining a wide popularity.
This report by Technavio Insights analyzes the Global Mobile Security market and forecasts the market size over the period 2009-2013. It segments the market into three geographic regions: Americas, APAC and EMEA, representing the market size for each of these regions. Further, it discusses the key market trends, drivers & challenges of the Mobile Security market, and profiles some of the key vendors.
Buy Now : Market Research
- Global Managed Security Services Market 2009-2013
- Global Mobile Identity and Access Management Market 2009-2013
- Global SMB Integrated Security Appliances Market 2009-2013
- Global Mobile Computing Data Capture Device Market 2009-2013
- Europe Managed Security Services Market 2009-2013
- North America Managed Security Services Market 2009-2013
- Asia Pacific Enterprise Network Security Market 2009-2013
- Japan Mobile Commerce Market 2009-2013
- Mobile Commerce Market in Korea 2009-2013
- Mobile Commerce Market in U.S. 2009-2013