Drug Device Combination Market to 2016 – Technological Convergence to be the New Business Model for Growth and Profitability
Drug Device Combination Market to 2016 – Technological Convergence to be the New Business Model for Growth and Profitability” provides key data, information and analysis on the global drgu-device combination market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on six dental devices market categories – Drug eluting stents, antimicrobial catheters, antibiotic-loaded bone cements, drug-eluting beads, photodynamic therapy.
The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, key pipeline products and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for the drug-device combination market categories – Drug eluting stents, antimicrobial catheters, antibiotic-loaded bone cements, drug-eluting beads, photodynamic therapy
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the drug-device combination market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the drug-device combination market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next being thing in the drug-device combination market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global drug-device combination market and the factors shaping it.
Buy Now: Market ResearchBrowse All: China Market Research Reports
- The Future of the Medical Aesthetic Devices Market to 2016 – The Market to Regain Positive Growth
- Dental Devices Market to 2016 – Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants to be the Key Growth Drivers
- Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook in China to 2016 – Inhalation Systems, Infusion Systems and Others
- Combination Drug Diagnostics: Fueling Growth of Personalized Medicine
- Drug and Device Combination (2009 – 2014)
- ENT Devices Market Outlook in China to 2016 – Hearing Aid Devices and Implants and Diagnostic Devices
- Strategic Analysis & Forecast of US Biopharmaceutical Industry (2009-2016): Impact of Healthcare Reform, Technological Innovation & Market
- IMS: Driving New Business Models and Opportunities
- Neurology Devices Market Outlook in China to 2016 – Neurostimulation Devices, Interventional Neurology and Others
- Innovations in Oncology Diagnostics: Technological advances, growth opportunities and future market outlook