Antifungals Market to 2016 – Promising Antifungals in Pipeline Includes Novel Azoles, Polyenes and Echinocandin
Antifungals Market to 2016 – Promising Antifungals in Pipeline Includes Novel Azoles, Polyenes and Echinocandin – Our analysis showed that the global antifungals market was estimated at $7.4 billion in 2009, with a year-on-year growth rate of 2.3% between 2001 and 2009.
The antifungals market is dominated by target therapeutics, which is more efficient and safe when compared to other conventional therapies. We forecast that the market will grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2009 and 2016 to record a sales value of $8.4 billion. The patent expiry of the major drugs has also paved the way for the entry of generics.
This report provides insights into antifungals sales and price forecasts until 2016. The report examines global treatment usage patterns of antifungals therapies. The geographical distribution of antifungals therapies across the US, the top five countries in the European region and Japan are also provided in the report. The report includes insights into the antifungals R&D pipeline and potential future blockbusters up to 2016. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the top three antifungals therapeutic indications, which are aspergillosis, dermatophytosis and candidiasis. It also includes the market forecasts and treatment usage patterns of these three therapeutic indications.
The report explores the competitive landscape including top companies benchmarking, and the key trend analysis on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and licensing agreements involving antifungals therapies are also presented. In-depth analysis of the report is based on propriety databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of experts.
The scope of this report includes -
- Annualized market data for the antifungals market from 2001 to 2009, with forecasts to 2016.
- Market analysis for the three major indications in the global antifungals market which includes Aspergillosis, Dermatophytosis and Candidiasis.
Buy Now: Market ResearchBrowse All: China Market Research Reports
- Novel Targeted Therapies Hold Promise of Reversing the Progress of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD)
- Pipeline Insight: Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – Novel therapeutics and reformulations will drive market growth
- The Future of the Neurology Devices Market to 2016 – Market Forecasts, Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Analysis
- Pipeline Insight: Insulin Antidiabetics – Novel analogs show promise as alternative delivery methods prove less attractive.
- Women’s Health Therapeutics, Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016 – High Unmet Need will Drive the Uptake of Novel Drugs in the Menopause and Osteoporosis Markets
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems – Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices – Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Mammography Equipment – Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems – Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Insulin Delivery Devices – Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016