Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia – Pacific Region – Threat of Pandemic Influenza and Increasing Vaccination Coverage to Drive Growth
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider has released its latest research “Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region-Threat of Pandemic Influenza and Increasing Vaccination Coverage to Drive Growth” which essentially provides insights on seasonal influenza vaccine sales forecasts for the Asia-Pacific Region until 2016. The report also delves deep into vaccination patterns for seasonal influenza in the Asia-Pacific Region. Further, the geographical distribution of seasonal influenza vaccines across Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Philippines, Hong Kong and Singapore are also provided in the report. The report offers a clear view of the regulatory landscape in the Asia-Pacific countries. The report also includes insights into the seasonal influenza vaccine R&D pipeline and offers profiles of promising vaccines. The report explores the competitive landscape including profiles for top companies. Finally, the key trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions, and licensing agreements involving seasonal influenza vaccines is also presented.
The scope of this report includes:
- Data and analysis on the seasonal influenza vaccine market in the Asia-Pacific Region including Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Market forecasts for the seasonal influenza vaccines until 2016
- Market Data on geographical landscape including country wise vaccination coverage, public and private contribution on total doses, price of vaccine, market size and market share.
- Key drivers and restraints that have created significant impact on the market.
- Regulatory landscape including the pharmaceutical product approval process and overview of regulatory authorities in the countries in Asia-Pacific region
- Competitive landscape of the seasonal influenza vaccine market in Asia-Pacific region including top companies profiles. The key companies studied in this report are Sanofi Pasteur, Abbott Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, CSL Biotherapies, AdImmune and Crucell.
- Key M&A activities, Licensing Agreements, that have taken place between 2007 and 2010 in the seasonal influenza vaccine market.
Reasons to buy
The report will aid business development and marketing executives strategizing their product launches:
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might probably fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first in class vaccines with more efficacy and better safety.
Buy Now: Market ResearchBrowse All: China Market Research Reports
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccines Market Forecast
- Commercial Insight: Influenza Vaccines and Antivirals – The pandemic’s long-term impact
- Influenza Vaccines – Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Influenza Vaccines – Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
- H1N1 “Swine Flu” Vaccine Market Review (Revenues, Forecasts, Lessons for Future Pandemic Vaccines)
- Analog Integrated Circuits Market to 2020 – Increasing Demand for Energy Efficient Electronics to Drive Market Growth
- Pharmaceutical Licensing and Alliances in the Asia-Pacific Region – Pharma enhances its focus on APAC markets
- US Spinal Surgery Devices Market: Increasing Procedures to Drive Growth
- Global Self Monitoring Blood Glucose Market (SMBG): Increasing Adoption to Drive Growth
- US Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) Market: Increasing Adoption to Drive Growth