Dextrins products, food & Industrial applications. This report provides critical information on dextrin products, brief properties, industry volume, price estimates and the end user applications properties with key customers. Total market for pyrodextrins in the US for 2008 is estimated to be 128 million lbs. Equal volumes Majority of dextrins are consumed in the industrial segments as adhesives and binder for numerous products from bag adhesives, industrial, consumer tapes, wall papers, foundries, etc.
Dextrins are marketed to several food segments and offer marketing opportunities with their excellent properties of solubility, film forming, and adhesive/tack properties in many foods including the new growth areas such as snacks, whole grains among other. More recently the digestion resistant properties in health/nutrition segment that provide controlled glycemic response, low calorie, etc.
Buy Now: Market Research
- Report on the Industrial & Food Service Applications of Cream Cheese in China
- Enzymes in Industrial Applications: Global Markets
- Global Anti-counterfeit markets in Food & Pharmaceutical applications by geography, technology trends and forecasts (2010-2015)
- Global Active & Smart Packaging Market Trends, Forecast & Applications in Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Market and Applications for Nanotechnology in the Food and Drink Industries
- Research Report on China’s Market of Demineralized Whey Powder’s Application in Food Processing Industry
- Global Industrial Ethernet Equipment Market 2009 2013
- Global Electro – Active polymers market trends ,applications and forecasts (2009-2014)
- Global Electroactive Polymers Market Trends ,Applications And Forecasts (2009-2014)
- Global Cloud-based Application Infrastructure Market 2009-2013