The dental devices report forecasts the size of global dental devices and consumables market over the period 2010 – 2015. The report analyses the key trends of the market, and segments the global dental equipment and consumables market by components and into various geographic regions (with the market size for each of these regions). Further, it discusses the key market drivers, restraints and opportunities of the global dental equipment and consumables market.
The global dental equipment and consumables market is estimated to be $27.6 billion by 2015, growing at a CAGR of 7%. The market is expected to grow because of the tremendous demand for dental biomaterial and dental implants. It is expected that the market for dental implants and dental biomaterials will grow at an overall CAGR of 6% and 10.5% respectively from 2010 – 2015. The main driving element for global dental equipment market is the advancement in technologies that are available to dentists’ for treating their patients.
The growth of this market is expected to be highest in the U.S. and EU where the generation of aging baby boomers can afford the quality but expensive dental procedures. This is also expected to be a catalyst for the growth and popularity of cosmetic treatments and implants along with the increasing demand for better orthodontic products by youngsters. The emerging technology will reduce the overall turnaround time for dental procedures while improving efficiency of the dental practitioners. For example, introduction of CAD/CAM has reduced designing time for dental crowns and bridges and 3D imaging techniques have improved patient diagnosis and procedure planning. Improvements in the field of dental biomaterials and tissue regenerative material have enabled the dentists to offer more natural and longtime dental solutions. Dentists are now educating their patients about dental products, which has helped in improving customer awareness about products and the latest available technologies. Changing consumer needs and a shift towards cosmetic dentistry will drive the market for hi-end dental solutions.
Stiff competition exists among the industry participants due to product differentiation, technology and pricing. This is more evident among dental companies resulting in companies adopting strategies like technology integration, product improvement and re-branding.
Scope of the report
The report segments the Global Dental Devices and Consumables Market based on:
- General and diagnostic devices market
- Treatment based devices market
- Other dental devices market
- Dental consumables market
Each segment of the report will provide market tables, drivers, restraints and opportunities along with the key players and competitive landscape. This report will also provide more than 100 market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report provides over 28 company profiles for each of its sub-segments, such as dental chair manufacturers, implants manufacturers, other devices manufacturers etc.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
THE REPORT ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
Buy Now: Market Research
Browse All: Dental Device Market