Wastewater Treatment and Recovery Systems Market to 2020 – Tightening Wastewater Discharge Regulations to Stimulate the Growth of Membrane Based Systems
GBI Research’s new report, “Water Recycling Systems Market to 2020” discusses in detail the global water recycling system market. The report covers the market data and information on the global water recycling systems and highlights the key drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the water recycling industry. It also provides the global water recycling systems market breakdown on the basis of geography, business segment and end-users. Key markets include activated carbon systems, membrane systems, media filtration system and zero liquid discharge systems. The key topics included in the report are competitive landscape, technology analysis, regulatory framework and comprehensive profiles of key players.
The economic importance of water is expected to increase sharply with the growing imbalance in water demand and supply, and a steady rise in water prices. Water is no longer a low-cost commodity that was hitherto taken for granted. Global water crisis is likely to worsen in the coming years due to population explosion, increasing industrialization and overexploitation of resources. Water scarcity is sure to lead to business disruptions across all sectors. Water and wastewater treatment in industrial facilities has been the subject of increased focus and is expected to translate into increasing demand for industrial water and wastewater treatment equipment in the coming years. Companies that identify these trends at an early stage and proactively implement strategies for wastewater treatment recycle and reclamation of water will have an edge over their competitors. To this end, industries are increasingly embracing membrane based technology for treatment of industrial water and wastewater. Stringent regulations on industrial water use and wastewater discharge will continue to offer sales growth of water recycling system.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- The report analyses market opportunities and challenges for water recycling systems manufacturers in the global arena. Its scope includes:
- Key geographies such as the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, Middle East and Africa and Brazil.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints and challenges for the water recycling systems market.
- Region wise (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and Rest of the World) breakdown of the global water recycling revenues from 2005 to 2009, forecast forward for 11 years to 2020.
- Annualized market revenues of business segment (activated carbon, membrane, media filtration etc.) from 2005 to 2009, forecast forward for 11 years to 2020.
- Breakdown of the global water recycling systems on the basis of end-users.
- Market share and product portfolio of the key players in the global water recycling systems industry.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the water recycling systems market across globe.
- Formulate the sales and marketing strategies with the better understanding of global water recycling market.
- Devise the market entry and expansion strategies by the business segment market analysis and forecast.
- Identify the key players best positioned to take the advantage of global water recycling market.
- Region wise understanding of the global water recycling market will help the players to identify the lucrative market for investments.
Buy Now: Market Research
- GCC Wastewater 2009
- Biofuels Market in the Americas to 2020 – Renewable Fuel Standards and Biofuel Mandates Will Stimulate Investment
- Global Data Base Management Systems (DBMS) Market 2009-2013
- Global Cloud-based System Infrastructure Market 2009-2013
- Biopolymer Market Forecasts and Growth Trends to 2015 – Starch – based Polymers Driving the Growth
- Healthcare IT Market Outlook in China to 2016 – Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems
- Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook in China to 2016 – Inhalation Systems, Infusion Systems and Others
- Sprinkler Irrigation System Market: Global Water Scarcity Driving Growth
- US Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) Market: Increasing Adoption to Drive Growth
- Global Electrocardiogram (ECG) Data Management Systems Market: Increasing Demand to Drive Growth