This global injectable drug delivery market can be broadly segmented as market for injectable drug delivery formulations and market for injectable drug delivery devices. Much of the growth in the injectable drug delivery market has been attributed to the growth in the formulation technology market.
Globally, injectable medications form the second most preferred class of drugs, with oral route of administration leading the global pharma market. Injectable drug delivery devices have evolved from traditional needles and syringes to recently developed needle-free injectors. The market has evidenced a shifting trend from administration of injections in clinician settings to home care settings, which has resulted in increasing the focus of industry players towards the development of user friendly and patient compliant devices.
On the drug delivery formulation front, novel drug delivery technologies and applications of nanotechnology have resulted in the development of targeted drug delivery carriers such as liposomes, microspheres and polymeric micelles. PEGylation of these nanoparticles enables sustained release of drugs at the target site. Rising need of targeted and sustained drug delivery in the treatment of chronic diseases and need of cost efficient delivery of high priced medications is expected to drive this market.
Growth of biologics and entry of biosimilars in leading pharma markets such as the
Driven by above mentioned factors, the global injectable drug delivery market is expected to reach a level of $29,981 million in 2015 from $14,994 million in 2009 at a CAGR of 12.3% during 2010-2015.
The report evaluates injectable drug delivery market with respect to revenues, growth, therapeutic areas and industry focus in the following markets:
Injectable drug delivery devices technology market
Injectable drug delivery formulation technology market
Injectable drug delivery therapeutics market
The report provides market estimates and forecasts for the global injectable drug delivery market in North America, Europe,
The targeted audience for this report includes:
Manufacturers, suppliers and dealers of injectable drug delivery technologies
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies
Potential investors in the drug delivery technology market
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
MarketsandMarkets is a research and consulting firm that publishes 120 market research reports per year. Each strategically analyzed report contains 250 pages of valuable market data, including more than 100 market data summary tables and in-depth, five-level segmentation for each of the products, services, applications, technologies, ingredients and stakeholders categories. Our reports also analyze about 200 patents, over 50 companies and micro markets that are mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive. Browse all our 120 titles at www.marketsandmarkets.com.