Manufacturing of Solid Dosage Forms – 2011 Production Capacity May Force Regulatory Bodies to Re-Design Guidelines on Quality Standards” – The proper design and formulation of a solid dosage form requires knowledge about the physical, chemical and biological distinctiveness of pharmaceutical ingredients (API and excipients) to be used in manufacturing process. We estimate that the APIs market was will grow from $62.5 billion in 2009 to an estimated at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2009 and 2016 to reach $91.3 billion by 2016.
Growth in generics and oncology market and rising focus on high potency API are driving the growth of API market. The excipient market will also show a growth rate4% between 2006-2016 to reach $536m by 2016.the trend of outsourcing of the manufacturing operation to the CMO has increased in recent years and we estimate that CMO market manufacturing of for solid dosage forms will grow at a rate of growth from $11.2 billion in 2009 to reach $24.5 billion by 2016 with a CAGR of11.8% between 2009–2016.
This report provides the key market data on the Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) market size for solid dosage forms along with forecast from 2009-2016 for API and excipient market.
The report also gives insight into challenges, unmet needs, and technology landscape and cGMP guidelines for manufacturing of solid dosage forms. The report also analyzes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats leading players involved in manufacturing of solid dosage forms.
The report is based on proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts to provide a comprehensive view of the manufacturing of solid dosage forms.
The scope of this report includes -
- Key emerging technologies in the manufacturing of solid dosage forms
- Market revenues and forecasts for API’s, excipeints and CMO market for manufacturing of solid dosage forms.
- Qualitative analysis of the market drivers, barriers, future outlook and challenges for the API, excipient and CMO market.
- Manufacturing trends and new technologies used for manufacturing of solid dosage forms.
- Challenges and unmet needs in manufacturing of solid dosage forms.
- Regulatory aspects related to the manufacturing of solid dosage form.
- Single use technology trends, benefits, and challenges in downstream bioprocess that shape the bio manufacturing industry
- Analysis and competitive assessment of leading and evolving players involved in manufacturing of solid dosage forms.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Formulate strategies to increase your company’s growth by understanding the new growth opportunities, market size and growth prospectus in market for manufacturing of solid dosage forms.
- Work around the technology hurdles by identifying the key trends shaping and driving the market for manufacturing of solid dosage forms.
- Device a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers to market for manufacturing of solid dosage forms.
- Differentiate yourself from competitors and develop new solutions for the manufacturing industry by understanding the existing competitive landscape and how it is evolving to meet the increasing demands.
Buy Now: Market ResearchBrowse All: China Market Research Reports
- China primary formed plastic and synthetic resin manufacturing industry, 2011
- China metal-forming machine manufacturing industry, 2011
- China solid beverage manufacturing industry, 2011
- China metal-forming machine manufacturing industry, 2010
- China primary formed plastic and synthetic resin manufacturing industry, 2010
- 2011 U.S. Animal Food Manufacturing Industry Report
- 2011 U.S. Artificial & Synthetic Fiber Manufacturing Industry Report
- 2011 U.S. Automobile Body & Trailer Manufacturing Industry Report
- 2011 U.S. Biological Product Manufacturing Industry Report
- 2011 U.S. Bottled Water Manufacturing Industry Report