U.S. Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Physician Survey 2011
Over 100 orthopedic specialists were surveyed regarding their perceptions and usage of hyaluronic acid viscosupplementation during the 2011 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) conference.
Buy Now: U.S. Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Physician Survey
Browse All: Latest Market Research Reports
This survey report compares usage patters and perceptions of orthopedic specialists regarding hyaluronic acid viscosupplement product, including single injection, 3-injection and 5-injection therapy regimes. Satisfaction with current offerings is examined in detail, along with the market penetration of single injection products. The data presented describes practice experience, practice volume and the attitudes of the respondents to the product, as well as how these factors interact. In addition to physician brand preference, this survey report describes the proportion of doctors who would be willing to switch to a single injection product like Genzyme’s Synvisc-One®. The results of the survey indicated a high degree of familiarity with the product within the physician community. There is a general divide in the U.S. medical community between HA brands that are used for a majority of procedures within a practice. The respondents were asked to rate their satisfaction with the various injection products. This in term was compared to the probability of switching brands, and the possible motivating reasons for doing so.
- Asia Pacific Markets for Orthopedic Biomaterials 2011 – Bone Grafting and Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation
- International Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Physician Survey 2011
- Kidney and Renal Diseases Therapeutics Market to 2017 – Strong Pipeline and Unmet Need Due to Poor Safety Profiles to Create Opportunities for Growth
- Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Russia – Curbs on New Drug Approval Timelines and Registration Fees Encourage the Emergence of a Major Global Player
- Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Argentina – Major Cost Advantages over the US in Conducting Clinical Trials Will Encourage Drug Development
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
- Blog : http://www.reportsnreportsblog.com/
7557 Rambler road,
7557 Rambler road,