Lung cancer is the most common type of cancer across the globe. According to WHO, lung cancer is expected to be more prominent in the underdeveloped world due to an increase in the use of tobacco products; tobacco is the primary cause of around 80% of all lung cancers. Global incidence of lung cancer was 1,608,055 in 2008 with the developing countries accounting for a major share (55%); 1,694,277 new cases were recorded in 2010 with 1,934,467, 2,213,561, and 2,530,820 as the predicted new cases for the years 2015, 2020, and 2025 respectively.
Buy Now: Lung Cancer Surgery MarketBrowse All: Latest Market Research Reports
The lung cancer surgery marketis expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the study period (2010-2015). Thoracotomy is the most widely used surgical procedure for lung cancer treatment accounting for about 74% of all surgical interventions. The market for lung cancer surgeries was valued at $36 billion in 2010 and is expected to grow to $45 billion by 2015. Rising incidence of non-small cell lung cancer globally is the major growth driver for the lung cancer surgery market. Europe accounted for the highest number (40%) of lung cancer surgeries performed in 2010.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the lung cancer surgery market on the basis of types of lung cancer surgery procedures, by products, and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of types of surgeries:
- Thoracotomy, minimally invasive procedures like video assisted surgery and robotic surgery
On the basis of products:
- Surgical devices, monitoring & visualizing systems and endosurgical equipments
On the basis of geography:
- North America, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 19 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry.
- We provide 10% customization. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
Latest Market Research Reports:
- Africa LNG Market Outlook – New Opportunities, Trends and Drivers to 2020
- Monthly Global LNG Trade & Price Database, 2010
- Africa LNG Industry Outlook to 2020- Analysis of Trade pattern, pricing, supply-demand, capacity, competition, technology and terminals
- Global Pharmaceutical Industry Outlook Survey 2011–2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Argentina Retail Report Q3 2011
- Egypt Water Report Q3 2011
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106