TechNavio analysts forecast that the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Market in China will reach $1,373 million in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the need for better customer service. However, increased concerns about data availability could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market has also been witnessing an increased adoption of cloud based service. Key vendors dominating this market space include UFIDA Software Co., Oracle Corp., My CRM Technology, and SAP AG.
TechNavio’s report, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Market in China 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on China and covers the current Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market and its outlook in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- Geographic Information System Market in Retail Sector 2010-2014
- Global 4G Equipment Market 2010-2014
- Global Analog and Mixed Signal Device Market 2010-2014
- Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market 2010-2014
- Global Carbon Management Software 2010-2014
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on:
7557 Rambler road,
7557 Rambler road,