GlobalData’s new report, “Europe Surgical Equipment Market Outlook to 2016” provides key market data on the Europe Surgical Equipment market – United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories – Surgical Sutures, Hand Instruments and Electrosurgical Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
Buy now: Europe Surgical Equipment MarketBrowse All: Surgical Equipment Market Research Reports
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
- Market size and company share data for Surgical Equipment market categories – Surgical Sutures, Hand Instruments and Electrosurgical Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Surgical Equipment market.
- Key players covered include Ethicon, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Covidien plc, ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation and CONMED Corporation.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Surgical Equipment competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on:
7557 Rambler road,
7557 Rambler road,