TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global 4G Equipment Market will reach $16.4 billion in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to the growth of this market is the greater capacity, speed, and reliability offered by this equipment. However, the large investments that customers have made in the existing 3G technology could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Browse All: Infiniti Research Limited Research Reports
The 4G Equipment market has also been witnessing the emergence of Chinese vendors, specifically in the Telecom sector.
Key vendors dominating this market space include: Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia Siemens Networks, and ZTE.
TechNavio’s report, Global 4G Equipment Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the current 4G Equipment market and future prospects for growth.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- Global Analog and Mixed Signal Device Market 2010-2014
- Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market 2010-2014
- Global Carbon Management Software 2010-2014
- Global Cloud Based Storage Market 2010-2014
- Global Data Center Rack Market 2010-2014
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
- Blog : http://www.reportsnreportsblog.com/
7557 Rambler road,
7557 Rambler road,