Buy Now : Market Research
Turbulent economic conditions in Europe have exposed consumers to uncertainty as to what the future holds. This has important implications for financial services (FS) providers and their client interactions.
- The report discusses the economic events influencing the European consumer and the likely effects on their product and provider choices
- Extensive secondary research allows detailed analysis as to the opportunities presented by the recovering European consumer.
The recently established Office for Budgetary Responsibility (OBR) has estimated that the UK national debt will peak at 70.3% of GDP in 201314, reduced as a result of the cuts made in the recent budget.
Cash-strapped governments will be limited in the support that they can offer. It therefore rests on consumers to seek private means to protect themselves and FS providers to convince consumers of the gravity of this need.
European consumers will continue to seek to minimize uncertainty in 2010 through tighter control on what they can influence. They are attempting to increase their knowledge and understanding but FS providers must meet them halfway.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand the economic uncertainty and drivers of policy impacting the European market.
- Understand how these events will influence the decision making of consumers, now and in the future.
- The report provides insight into the opportunities presented by the changing European climate for FS providers.
- Evolving Consumer Landscapes: Key Socio-Demographic Trends Driving Consumer Choices
- The Global Economic Crisis: The Impact On European Consumer Attitudes Towards Financial Services
- Recessionary Consumers & Product Choice: Implications for 2009
- 1Q09 telco financial results: earnings pressure leading to cost control
- The New York Times Company (NYT) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Grasshopper Case Study: providing healthy and convenient food for UK consumers short of time
- Russian Marketing Research on the Consumer Behavior and Attitudes about CASCO in Times of Crisis
- European Nickel PLC (ENK) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The Impact of Demographic and Lifestage Shifts on Consumer Trends in Financial Services
- The Comfort Consumer Trend in Financial Services: Trust and Safety