The increasing demand for energy-saving and environment-friendly lighting technology is driving the growth of the global solid state and other energy efficient lighting Systems market. The global solid state and other energy efficient lighting systems market is expected to grow from $28,248.7 million in 2010 to $53,469.5 million in 2015, at an estimated CAGR of 9.7% from 2010 to 2015.
Original Source: Energy Efficient Lighting Systems Market
Amongst all the market segments, compact fluorescent lamps command the largest share in terms of revenues, while light emitting diode is the second largest market due to the globally increasing demand for energy efficient lightings, which, in turn has arisen due to the shift of the governments’ focus worldwide towards environmental concern to protect the planet from global warming. While light emitting diode had contributed 31.2% to the global solid state and other energy efficient lighting systems market revenues in 2010, organic light emitting diode market is expected to have the highest CAGR of 44.0% from 2010 to 2015.
Publish By: marketandmarket
Scope of the report
Our report covers major solid state and other energy efficient lighting technologies such as fluorescent, high intensity discharge, neon, organic light emitting diode (OLED), and light emitting diodes (LED). The report also covers all the major products, applications, ingredients, and sub-markets under each of these technologies. We have conducted an in-depth geographic analysis for the major regional markets, viz. the U.S, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World. The report does not cover old conventional low power efficient technologies like incandescent and halogen lighting.
On the basis of applications:
- Light Emitting Diode
- Mobile applications
- Signs/Display backlights
- Organic Light Emitting Diode
- Pure lighting
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamps
- LCD television display backlights
- LCD computer display backlights
On the basis of geography:
- The U.S, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Canada and others)
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report covers more than 39 company profiles with all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry.
- We provide 10% customization. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishing and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
MarketsandMarkets is a research and consulting firm that publishes 120 market research reports per year. Each strategically analyzed report contains 250 pages of valuable market data, including more than 100 market data summary tables and in-depth, five-level segmentation for each of the products, services, applications, technologies, ingredients and stakeholders categories. Our reports also analyze about 200 patents, over 50 companies and micro markets that are mutually exclusive and collectively exhaustive. Browse all our 120 titles at www.marketsandmarkets.com.
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231