Buy Now : Market Research
This report forms a part of the Datamonitor’s newly introduced product series titled “Product Insights”. It aims to provide analysis to clients on the new product launches across various industry sectors.
*Examines new product launches in the Indian bakery and cereals market, segmented by key categories
*Contextualizes India in the new product launches globally
*Identifies the key players in the market leading the new product launches
*Provides an analysis on the new product launches by leading flavors, claims, packaging and price points
Globally, India ranked third in terms of the number of new products launched in the bakery and cereals market in 2009.
The majority of the new products launched in India were in the cookies category which accounted for 60% of the new products launched in the market.
In 2009, blended flavors were the prominent flavor/fragrance in all new bakery and cereal products launched in India while plastic was the most popular packaging material. Majority of products launched in the bakery and cereals market in India in 2009 were priced in the range of INR1025 with ‘vegetarian’ being the most popular claim among them.
Reasons to Purchase
*Assess product innovation trends in your market
*Learn from successful new product launches
- Product Insights: Bakery & Cereals in Japan
- Product Insights: Bakery and Cereals in Mexico
- Product Insights: Bakery and Cereals in China
- Product Insights: Bakery and Cereals in Brazil
- Bakery and Cereals in India to 2013
- Bakery and Cereals in Hungary to 2014
- Bakery and Cereals in Slovakia to 2014
- Bakery and Cereals in Indonesia to 2013
- Bakery and Cereals in Spain to 2013
- Bakery and Cereals in Asia-Pacific to 2013