GlobalData’s new report, “Japan Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2016” provides key market data on the Japan wound care management market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – advanced wound management, compression therapy, ostomy drainage bags, traditional wound management, wound closure devices, negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT), and pressure relief devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
Buy Now: Market Research ReportBrowse All: Wound Care Market
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for wound care management market categories advanced wound management, compression therapy, ostomy drainage bags, traditional wound management, wound closure devices, negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT), and pressure relief devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Japan wound care management market.
- Key players covered include ConvaTec, Coloplast, Covidien, Smith & Nephew, Ethicon, Kinetic Concepts, Hartmann, Molnlycke Health Care, and 3M Health Care.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Japan wound care management competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Related Market Research Reports :
- The Top 10 Consumer Electronics Manufacturers
- Private Wealth Management India – Family Offices For Ultra-High Net Worth Individual (UHNWI) 2010-2015: (Trends And Needs Behavior Analysis)
- Electric Vehicles 2011-2021
- Energy Harvesting For Electric Vehicles 2011-2021
- Marine Electric Vehicles 2011-2021
- Electric Aircraft 2011-2021
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Electric Vehicle Traction Batteries 2011-2021