This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Global Markets Direct’s team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Dental Devices market categories – Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Radiology Equipment, Dental Implants, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Biomaterials, Crowns and Bridges and Dental Lasers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Finland Dental Devices market.
- Key players covered include Planmeca Oy, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., DENTSPLY International Inc., Gendex Dental Systems, KaVo Dental Corporation, Nobel Biocare Holding AG and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Finland Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.