GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist’s new report, “Dyslipidemia – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016″ is an essential source of information and analysis on the global dyslipidemia market, a key segment within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. This pharma report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global dyslipidemia market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global dyslipidemia sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global dyslipidemia market revenue data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for seven years to 2016.
- Geographies covered in this report are the US, the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data split across different phases, mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include combination therapies, CETP inhibitors, MTP inhibitors, PPAR agonists, thyroid hormone receptor modulators, gene therapies, nicotinic acid receptor agonists, AMPK modulators, enzyme inhibitors, cholesterol absorption inhibitors, farsenyl X receptor agonists, prostacyclin release stimulators, CB1 receptor agonists, A1 adenosine receptor agonists and omega-3 fatty acid derivatives.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global dyslipidemia market. The key future market players covered are AstraZeneca PLC, Abbott Laboratories, Merck & Co., GenFit, Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Amarin Corporation Plc, Pfizer Inc., and F. Hoffman-La Roche.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- The key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for the future dyslipidemia market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global dyslipidemia market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global dyslipidemia market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global dyslipidemia market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Buy Now: Market Research
- Dyslipidemia – Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Head and Neck Cancer – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s) – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Erectile Dysfunction – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Tuberculosis – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Hepatitis B – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Candidiasis – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Acne – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Herpes Simplex – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Stomach Cancer – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016