Global Building Automation & Control Systems Market by Products, Applications & Technologies (2011 – 2016)
Starting off with pneumatic phase, the building automation and control systems market has reached in the world of standards, protocols and data distribution systems which allows the building automation systems such as security systems, lighting systems and others to interact and integrate with each others. The building automation and control systems which started with wired technology has now entered the era of wireless technology with coming up of technologies such as Zigbee, Z-wave, EnOcean, and others.
The market of building automation and control systems is segmented into sub markets such as lighting control, security control, access control, HVAC control, entertainment control, Communication, Standards and Protocols, and outdoor control.
Browse All: Market Research Reports
The building automation and controls products have not only increased the living standards and have led for more convenient life but have also saved power through devices such as dimming systems and sensors. Among all the products, security control has dominated the building automation and control market due to increasing concerns to enhance the security. Building automation & control systems can save up-to 80% of the power.
The demand for energy efficient solutions, enhanced security via building automation & control systems, venture capital funding and more convenient than existing systems are driving of this industry. The requirement of “energy efficient solutions” at the global level is expected to impact the market for building automation & control systems remarkably. High cost is expected to remain the matter of concern of the market growth. Opportunities such as assistance of power line communication can drive the future market.
The building automation and control systems market is estimated to generate $41,234.621 million in 2011 and is expected to generate $ 82,137.06 million in 2016 at an estimated CAGR of 14.8% from 2011 to 2016.
Scope of the report
Scope of the report
Global building automation and control systems market research report categorizes on the basis of different products, building applications, and geographical analysis; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in the global building automation and control systems market.
On the basis of product:
- General lighting controls: relay systems, central power systems, timer switches, controllable breaker, sensors, manual wall switches, dimming systems, and accessories
- Security controls: intrusion detection, surveillance system, motion sensors, touch screens, and keypads
- Access controls: access controls system, door contacts, motion sensors, touch screens, and keypads.
- HVAC controls: thermostats, zone and climate controls, temperature sensors, humidity sensors, and keypads
- Entertainment controls: audio and volume control, multi-media room controls, building theaters systems, touch screens, and keypads
- Outdoor controls: standalone and network controls for area & site, landscape, parking garages
- Communication protocols, standards, and data distributions: Protocols, building management systems, and wireless technologies
- Protocols and standards: NEMA digital lighting controls open protocol, LonWorks, KNX, ethernet, black box
- Building management systems: BACnet, EIB, and Modbus
- Wireless technologies: Zigbee, EnOcean, RFID, Bluetooth, Z-wave, Wi-Fi, Synapse
- Management and metering: smart grid application software, energy management and distribution management systems
On the basis of application:
- Industrial building (Manufacturing)
- Commercial: Office, lodging, healthcare building, automotive, retail buildings, warehouse, non manufacturing
- Institutional: educational building, healthcare building, religious building, amusement, government buildings, and public recreation
- Infrastructure: highways, streets, bridges, sewer construction, water supply, power, transportation, communications, conservation & development
- Other: Open-air stadiums, parks, and playgrounds
- On the basis of geography:
North America, South America, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, and Oceania.
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
- Global Smartphone Security Market by Operating Systems, Ownership & Features (2011 – 2016)
- Global Clinical Trials Market (2007 – 2010)
- Global Fetal (Labor & Delivery) and Neonatal Care Equipment Market (2011-2016)
- WiMAX-TDD/FDD Spectrum Analysis and Global Forecast (2011-2016)
- Global Building Automation & Control Systems Market by Products, Applications & Technologies (2011 – 2016)
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
Visit Our Market Research Blog